Installation of drupal with lite commerce
1. Install WAMP/XAMPP.
2. Download drupal+lc from http://www.litecommerce.com/download.html
3. Have a look at the features of this suite at http://www.litecommerce.com/
4. Extract the files to root of your server.
5. That is in htdocs folder in case of XAMPP or in www folder incase of WAMP.
6. Open http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin or http://localhost/phpmyadmin
7. Create a database for your e-shop website.
8. Navigate to the directory where you extracted drupal+lc package (http://localhost/drupal)
9. Installation of drupal+lc package will start automatically.
10. Fill in all the details as instructed by web interface.
11. Name of the database you just created.
a. Name of the site.
b. Database username and password.
c. Forward as instructed.
12. At the end you will be with a custom e-shop website.
13. Login at http://localhost/drupal/index.php
14. Fill in your admin username and password.
15. Customize the layout and settings as par your need.